home about us contact italiano
 
Country houses
Villas
Castles
Apartments
Rustic homes
Agritourism
Wine farms
back
     
     
   
 
click to enlarge
  Property ref. 2355
  VILLA TIZZANA
  Villas
 
     
     
 
  description
  In a fantastic half-hill position with an amazing view until the Duomo of Florence, elegant VILLA free on three sides of about SQM 330, plus a SQM 50 garage, surrounded by the beautiful exclusive garden of about SQM 650.

The villa, recently renovated in a modern style by a well-known Florentine architect and finely furnished, is characterized by the utmost value of space and the use of high-quality materials, with large windows and the characteristic front porch with the charming winter garden.

On the ground floor, entrance hall, large double living room with fireplace, kitchen, conservatory / winter garden, sitting area, bathroom; on the first floor, accessed from a design staircase, master bedroom with wardrobe and private bathroom, double bedroom with wardrobe and bathroom; on the second floor, attic with plurius rooms.
   
  location
  TIZZANA Via di Pozzo
   
  surface
  380 sq.m
   
  land
  ha
   
  characteristics
  Underfloor heating with radiant panels, air conditioning, alarm, custom-made design furniture, private well.
DISTANCES (KM):

- Quarrata 2.5, Vinci 16, Pistoia 15, Prato 17, Firenze 35, Lucca 50
- A11 9, Trains 12, Firenze Airport 30, Pisa Airport 80
- Hospital 15, Supermarket 2, Pub/Wine Bar 2.5, Theater 15, Golf 13, Drugstore 2, Gas Station 3, Villa Medici 3, Winery 3, Oil Mill 1.5

QUARRATA

Quarrata is situated between Prato and Pistoia, on the slopes of Montalbano. In the Etrurian period Quarrata was not inhabited, because it was a marshland. For this reason the Etruscans settled on the surrounding hills and they used the plain just as communication and transit way. The territory was drained by the Romans through the Centuriazione of the area. Probably the name of Quarrata comes from the Latin adjective quadrata, because thanks to the method of the Centuriazione, the Romans divided the grounds in parts. Since the Middle Age till 1959 the town was called Tizzana. In the XIII Century Florence and Pistoia contended for this territory till the 1306, when Florence defeated the enemy. In 1959 the President of the Republic gave to the town the official name of Quarrata.

APE: D IPE: 74

EXCLUSIVE MANDATE
   
  price
  1.350.000,00
 
     
 
  
 
     
 
 
click to enlarge   click to enlarge
     
 
click to enlarge   click to enlarge
     
 
click to enlarge   click to enlarge
 
   
  Any areas, measurements or distances are approximate. The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive. It should not be assumed that the property has all necessary planning, building regulation or other consents and Toscana Country House have not tested any services, equipment or facilities. Purchasers must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.
   
     
 
 
for any further information: info@toscanacountryhouse.com